Terms and Conditions
- We strongly recommend that, as you read these Terms, you also access and read the information contained in the other pages and websites referred to herein, as they may contain further terms that apply to you as a User.
- Services are available only to, and may only be used by individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, Taft Property Venture Development Corporation services are not available to children (persons under the age of 18). You may not use the Site and/or the Services if you do not meet the eligibility criteria.
- If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind the business entity to this Agreement.
- Registering for a Taft Property Venture Development Corporation account automatically signs you up for the Taft Property Venture Development Corporation newsletter.
Use of the Site
- You agree to comply with our security verification process.
- You shall not transfer, sell or disclose your Taft Property Venture Development Corporation account details (email address, password, and contact number) to another party.
- You agree to comply at all times with these Terms and all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations.
- You represent and warrant that all information you provide to Us is accurate and complete.
- While we will exert reasonable efforts to maintain accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, we make no warranties or representations regarding the accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of any information found on the Site.
- We do not warrant that this Site will always be accessible, uninterrupted, timely, error-free, or free from computer viruses or other invasive or damaging code or that this website will not be affected by any inability to obtain or shortage of necessary materials, equipment facilities, power or telecommunications, lack of telecommunications equipment or facilities and failure of information technology or telecommunications equipment or facilities.
- Without limiting other remedies, we reserve the right to limit User’s access to the Site, issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate User’s registration and refuse to provide the Services to User if:
- The user breaches these Terms or the documents it incorporates by reference;
- We are unable to verify or authenticate any information the User provides to Us;
- We have reason to believe that the User’s account may have been compromised; or
- If User conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Taft Property Venture Development Corporation and its affiliates.
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend access to the Site at any time without assigning any reason. We shall not be liable to User or to any other party for any damages, losses, costs, or expenses howsoever caused by or arising out of such termination or suspension.
Refund, Return, and Exchange
We do not facilitate any exchanges. We will facilitate the return delivery of item(s) ordered from the merchant while the goods are still at the User’s International Delivery Address. Applicable return charges apply.
Charges and Costs
Our charges or rates for providing the Services are shown here and are subject to change from time to time at our discretion. Unless otherwise stated, all charges are quoted in Philippine Pesos (PHP).
Indemnity and Limitation of Liability
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Interested Parties from and against any claims, damages, expenses, and/or losses whatsoever arising from or in connection with your access to the Site and/or use of the Services. “Interested Parties” means Taft Property Venture Development Corporation. Notwithstanding any other provision herein, in no event shall we be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary, or consequential damages of any kind, nor for any lost profits or revenues, in connection with or arising out of these Terms, the operation, use or access to the Site, or the provision of the Services.
- The quality of the items purchased via the Site and the accuracy of the claims are the responsibility of the manufacturer and/ or distributor of the items. We do not warrant, represent or guarantee the quality of the items or that the claims made by the manufacturer and/ or distributor are accurate. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties (whether express or implied) including but not limited to, that the items will meet the User’s function and/ or requirements or be fit for a particular purpose. We shall not be responsible for any loss or injury or damage incurred as a result thereby.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision shall not affect any other part of these Terms.